Sunday, June 06, 2004

She knows

Just finished reading my belle's blog. And you are right, my dear. It's good to be able to form your thoughts before writing something about what's happening in your life. Although my thoughts form and are written sort of free and easy, I do take the opportunity to write these. I know I'm not rushed, or have you waiting for the next thing to come along. Except if you are waiting for the next missive to be put in here. Anyways,.....

I'm currently listening to the show I introduced you to. It's not a live show, and it's uncertain whether or not he's going to talk about Dave and Morley, Sam, Stephanie, Arther the dog, or Galbraith the cat. Or his highly colourful neighbours. I just myself woke up, and am drinking MY first cup of coffee. I AM going to make an effort of crack the books, and see if I can re-insert the knowledge I paid so much good money for back into my head. See if it makes sense. After the Vinyl Cafe, of course.

Nothing is forced, by the way, in my feelings about you, wonderful one. Yes, it was then, but it was my right and privelege to decide to respond, eh? Ball was in my court. And, after all, you seem to display the same enthusiasm about the things I like, and the things I don't. There seems to be a connection. Leaps of faith CAN pay off, right? You're downloading Light Jazz? Ain't that nifty.

At any rate, I likely will call on you in the usual fashion. But, bear in mind that I have something important to address today, tomorrow, and Tuesday. If I show signs of not doing my best on that, I realize you will be on me like a bad suit. Oh, by the way, I'm still chuckling over how you said that no man has ever been murdered while doing the dishes. If things go well, I'll make that my Cadbury's fruit and nuts bar moment. I know that you will understand that last comment. More vapourish thoughts as time passes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home